Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let the shenanigans begin!

I'm 22 years old today, so this might be a good place to start.

This blog is going to serve as a general life-update thing mirroring my LJ, since most people I know don't use LJ. Not cool, guys. Also, I'm too lazy/inexperienced/busy to build a website of my own to abuse. Aside from being horribly self-indulgent and crammed to the gunnels with useless spam and fangirling, it'll also serve as a place where I post updates on animated films I'm working on and other creative things in my life. Hopefully it won't bore the snot out of people.

Oh, and I like to spam gifs that I find around the internet, so expect things like this to show up at random intervals:
john barrowman,barrowman
(Reflecting my latest obsession, right now almost all of my gifs are Doctor Who related, or related to the actors in some way. You'll just have to deal with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment