Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Senior Thesis 2011

It's been like...5 months since my last post. Life happened. Thesis happened. My addiction to Tumblr happened. Anyway, I finally finished my thesis with flying colors, and here it is! Enjoy!

The password to view it is: roth
(Film festivals have an exclusivity clause, and so I have to keep the film on the down low for a while, hence the password)

Reversal of the Heart - Senior Thesis 2011 from Carolyn Chrisman on Vimeo.


I don't really know what to do with myself now. I've been playing Pokemon Black and doodling aimlessly. I graduate on Friday, and after that... I'll go home for a while. I'm not sure about future work -- I don't think I want to work for a studio for a while, since you have to give up your creative rights to do so. My teachers recommended that I apply for grants to work on future projects, which looks like a promising idea. Or I might collaborate with some of my class to form a little short-making studio of our own somewhere here in LA. I dunno. I just don't know, man.

1 comment:

  1. I realize its been some time since you have posted here, and I hope that the time since the making of your Senior Thesis work, and subsequent graduation has found you some gainful employment, and if not, at least happiness.
    I just wanted to post- Let you know that your film has fans out there, myself among them, and to say "Hi"

    Your work is very inspiring- touched me.. got me back to wanting to do art again after quite some time of feeling down.

    So, I also wanted to say "Thanks"

    -Loriana

    ReplyDelete